Our watchword: respect
Croisières AML's netiquette defines, among other things, the rules for moderating comments received from Internet users and the requirements concerning respect for privacy.
We are happy to welcome you on our social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, Pinterest, Twitter, Yelp, Trip Advisor...). Our pages are meant to be places of exchange, sharing, interaction, information and discovery. We therefore promote a respectful climate in all circumstances. To do so, here is the netiquette of our different web platforms.
Here are some elements that will not be tolerated on Croisières AML's web platforms:
- Abusive, defamatory, hateful, racist, xenophobic, homophobic or sexist comments (or any use of questionable language) aimed at denigrating or slandering.
- Inappropriate comments and debates out of context.
- Advertising in any form that does not concern our company or our partners.
- Comments that solicit for commercial, professional or partisan purposes.
Vulgar, obscene, or malicious language.
- Comments containing confidential data, such as personal information.
The administrators of the pages reserve the right to delete without notice any comment or publication that, in our judgment, does not comply with the above. We also reserve the right to ban from our platforms any person whose behavior or words are deemed inappropriate.
Note that we cannot always feed and monitor our pages in real time. Moderation is generally done during office hours, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Other important information for users:
- If you wish to post photos or videos on any of our pages, please make sure you have permission from the people in the photo, as well as the person who took the photo. We take no responsibility for and reserve the right to remove any photo or video without notice.
- If you share photos on one of our pages, we may want to use these images for promotional purposes. By posting them on one of our pages, you are granting us the right to use them for any type of publication produced by Croisières AML.
- On social networks, the use of capital letters in a message is considered a shout-out. A comment written in lower case will be just as valid and will be more pleasant to read.
- As all social media activity is potentially open to all, we are not obligated to remove any posts if such a request is made.
We cannot be held responsible for our decision to remove or not remove a comment on a page or for our judgment as to what is posted or not posted.
- The views expressed on any of our pages do not necessarily reflect the views of our company or our employees. We are not responsible for the comments or content posted by users on the various platforms and we disclaim any liability that may arise from them.
Croisières AML reserves the right to modify the netiquette at any time without notice.