Dinner Cruise and Fireworks
Experience the magic of fireworks in the heart of the river!
Watch the fireworks from the best vantage point in the world. Enjoy a delicious dinner cooked on board by our Executive Chef.
Admire the panorama as the fireworks light up and continue the evening on deck with a glass of bubbly.
Délicious dinner cooked on board by our Executive Chef
Live music broadcast from the fireworks on the boat
Strategic positioning of our boat for an incredible view of the fireworks
A table d'hôte menu cooked on site by our Executive Chef
Chartering of the deck or the whole boat
For groups of 20 people or more
A 100% customizable turnkey offer
Your experience in a few words:
- A delicious 3-course, 5-course, Tapis Rouge or VIP Signature dinner
- Gourmet menus prepared on board, adapted to dietary restrictions
- Festive atmosphere, thanks to the live music broadcast of the fireworks on board
- Available in Quebec city and Montreal
Schedule and Pricing
For more information on our availability, please contact our representative.
Boarding will take place 1 heure before your departure
Departures at 7:00 PM and 7 PM
Approximate duration: 3h00
- Dates des Soupers-croisières et Feux d'artifice à Québec
- Dates des Soupers-croisières et Feux d'artifice à Montréal
Consult our representatives for more about our pricing.
Pricing is subject to change without notice.
|5-course Dinner Cruise and Fireworks||$160.99 /person|
|Red Carpet Dinner Cruise and Fireworks||$209.99 /person|
|Signature Dinner Cruise and Fireworks||$265.99 /person|
|5-course Dinner Druise and Fireworks||$151.99 /person|
|Red Carpet Dinner cruise and Fireworks||$199.99 /person|
|Signature dinner cruise and fireworks||$256.99 /person|
Departures from Quebec city and Montreal
10 Rue Dalhousie, Québec, QC G1K 8L8
200 Rue de la Commune O, Montréal, QC H2Y 4B2
- It is forbidden to bring alcohol with you on board
- It is forbidden to smoke on board our boats
- Electronic cigarettes are not allowed on board
AccessibilityEn savoir plus sur les critères d'admissibilité
People with reduced mobility should check the accessibility requirements before making a reservation.
There are several parking lots near the cruise terminals. Depending on the location of your cruise, they may be free or paid.