The Vent des Îles
An elegant and comfortable boat
A beautiful boat with two decks that can accommodate up to 170 passengers. On the first deck, you can find a dining room and a lounge.
On the upper deck, there is the wheelhouse and a glass roof that allows passengers to stay inside and admire the scenery, sheltered from the sun.
Those who like to feel the breeze on their face can sit on the promenade deck and enjoy fresh air.
The perks of Le Vent des Îles
Walking bridge and solarium for maximum visibility
A solarium to stay out of the weather
A dining room and a living room for maximum comfort
A fully-equipped boat
What can Le Vent des Îles offer you
- Two decks, including a promenade deck
- Dining room and lounge
Home port : Berthier-sur-Mer harbour (Reception and restoration)
Length : 80 feet
Width: 22 feet
Access for people with reduced mobility
- Accessible on the entire boat (including decks);
- Assistance is given by the deckhands for moving around the boat;
- Maximum of 5 wheelchairs accepted on board.
- Not accessible at all times.
Want the full Vent des Îles experience?
Discover our cruises departing from Berthier-sur-mer.
Visit and Cruise of Grosse-Île
Off-limits for a long period of time, Grosse-Île now reveals its mysteries! Accompanied by Parks Canada guides, visit what was once a human quarantine station to counter epidemics, where tens of thousands of immigrants passed through between 1832 and 1937. A must-see!
- Look up your ancestors' names on the memorial
- Visit the island's must-sees
- Enjoy a guided cruise by the Lachance captains
- Please note that your experience will be different from previous years on Grosse Île due to the current Covid-19 situation.
Razorbill Observation Cruise in Chaudière-Appalaches
Come and observe the Alca Torda! Less than 35 minutes from Quebec City, come aboard the Vent des Îles and meet 1,000 little penguins during a guided and commented cruise available for a limited time.
- Small penguins from the far east of the St. Lawrence come by the thousands to the islets of the archipelago to carry out their brooding
- An exceptional opportunity to discover these fascinating creatures
- In the company of specialized guides