Guided Sightseeing River Cruises
What would you like to do? Type of cruise
Where would you like to start from? Departure location
When would you like to take your cruise? Date of the cruise
Montreal Guided Sightseeing River Cruise
Discover Montreal from the river and set sail on a fascinating guided cruise on the St. Lawrence River. Feeling hungry? Let yourself be tempted by our bistro menu available at all times.
Sail from the Old Port of Montreal to the Boucherville Islands and enjoy a breathtaking view of downtown. Learn more about Quebec's metropolis with our guide or relax on our outdoor terraces.
- Let yourself be carried away by the maritime history of the city
- The duration of the cruise is 1h30
- The city, the river and its shores, seen differently
- A 20 kilometer cruise, the perfect outdoor activity
- Bars and bistros in the hall and on the terraces
- Audioguide in 8 languages: French, English, Italian, Spanish, German, Mandarin, Japanese and Korean.
Montreal Happy Hour Cruise
Start your 4@7 with a cruise on the river for 1.5 hours of fun and discover Montreal differently. Immerse yourself in a unique experience in a relaxed, festive atmosphere, while enjoying a refreshing drink of your choice!
Enjoy a spacious, convivial terrace with a breathtaking view of the city. Whether you're with friends, a couple or a group, this is the perfect opportunity to create memorable souvenirs in a warm atmosphere. If you're feeling festive, keep the party going and extend the evening in Old Montreal!
- 1h30 cruise
- One drink included
- Bars and bistros for a snack and drinks
- The largest terrace in Montreal
One drink per adult ticket purchased: one beer, one glass of wine or one non-alcoholic beverage from Croisière AML's selection. Options may vary from cruise to cruise.
Visit of Port of Montreal Tower and Guided Sightseeing River Cruises
Discover Montreal from the river and lift anchor for a fascinating guided cruise on the St. Lawrence and discover the brand-new Port of Montreal Tower.
Sail from the Old Port of Montreal to the Boucherville Islands and enjoy a breathtaking view of downtown. Then take a tour of the new Port of Montreal Tower for a complete panorama of the city and the St. Lawrence River.
- Let yourself be carried away by the city's maritime history
- 1h30 cruise
- Access to the Port of Montreal Tower
- Indoor and outdoor bars and bistros
- Audioguide in 8 languages: French, English, Italian, Spanish, German, Mandarin, Japanese and Korean
AURA Experience at the Basilique Notre-Dame and Guided Sightseeing River Cruise
This ticket is valid for two of Montreal's most important attractions. You will discover the city from the St-Lawrence river and will have the chance to end your day with a visual and musical immersion by letting yourself be transported by the AURA experience.
During a cruise lasting 1h30, embark from the Old Port and enjoy a breathtaking view of the city center. Our professional bilingual guide will teach you more about the history of the city of Montreal, its key figures and its maritime heritage. An audioguide is also available in 8 different languages.
Created by Moment Factory, the AURA experience immerses you in a captivating visual and musical universe, projected onto one of the most sublime canvases imaginable: the French-inspired, Gothic Revival architectural interior of Notre-Dame Basilica of Montréal.
The experience offers a four-act multimedia display of dynamic light, orchestral music, and expressive architecture.
Quebec City Day Trip from Montreal, Montmorency Falls Visit and Guided Sightseeing River Cruise
Montreal, Concord Tours & Travel
Approximate duration: 13h30
From Montreal, explore Quebec City by luxury coach on this day trip.
The departure is from downtown Montreal at 7 a.m. and the arrival in Quebec is scheduled for around 10 a.m. During your visit to Quebec, you can first discover the magnificent Montmorency Falls on foot during a one-hour stop.
Then head to Old Quebec and Petit Champlain in the heart of the city where you will enjoy about 3 hours of free time to walk in the streets of Old Quebec. You will then have the choice of embarking on the 2 p.m. or 4 p.m. departure for a guided cruise lasting 1.5 hours on the majestic St. Lawrence River.
Sail from Old Quebec to Île d'Orléans and Montmorency Falls, enjoy a breathtaking view of the Château Frontenac. Learn about the only walled city in North America with our guide or relax on our outdoor terraces. Departure from the wharf by bus is at 5:30 p.m. for a return to Montreal around 8:30 p.m.
Want to stay longer in beautiful Quebec City? Add one night to your stay! Learn more about Voyages AML packages
Cruise from Montreal to Trois-Rivières
Montreal, Montréal Grand Quai
Approximate duration: 5h00
Embark with us for the day with this all-inclusive package. Your ticket includes the cruise from Old Montreal to Trois-Rivières, a 3-course lunch, entertainment on board with our professional guide, two hours of free time to visit downtown, and the return trip to Montreal by luxury coach.
During your cruise, you'll be able to take in the unique scenery along the river. You'll have the chance to explore the magnificent Lac St-Pierre, a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve. What's more, along the way, our guide will be happy to tell you more about the various points of interest on either side of the majestic St. Lawrence River.
Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, as this unique cruise takes place only once this year, on Tuesday, September 12!
- Cruise ticket from Montreal to Trois-Rivières
- 3-course dinner
- Onboard entertainment
- Two hours of free time in Trois-Rivières
- Return to Montreal by luxury coach
This cruise is no longer available.
Quebec City Guided Sightseeing River Cruises
Quebec City, Chouinard Pier
Approximate duration: 1h30
Discover Quebec City from the river and set sail for a fascinating guided cruise on the St. Lawrence! Sail from Old Quebec to the Montmorency Falls, pass by the Île d'Orléans and enjoy a breathtaking view of the Château Frontenac.
Learn more about the only walled city in North America with our guide or relax on our outdoor terraces. Feeling hungry? Let yourself be tempted by our bistro menu available at all times.
- The perfect combination of nature and culture
- Sail from Cap Diamant to Montmorency Falls
- Discover the history of the Capital, the river and its surroundings
- Bars and bistros indoors and on the terraces
- Audioguide available in 8 languages! French, English, Italian, Spanish, German, Mandarin, Japanese and Korean.
Hop on hop off and guided sightseeing cruise
Quebec City, Chouinard Pier
Approximate duration: 1h30
The two best excursions to discover and explore Quebec City you have been looking for. First Hop on and hop off as often as you please and see Quebec City on your own time and at your own pace with a fantastic view from the open top deck. Then get aboard for a guided cruise that offers you the best view of the Château Frontenac, the Momorency Falls and Ile d'Orléans.The package includes:
- A ticket for a guided cruise that promises you an escape on our terraces with the most beautiful view of Quebec City.
- An hop on hop off ticket valid for 2 days for the red bus that runs through Veux-Québec, which will allow you to explore all the main attractions of the city. Hop on hop off all day long!
- 15 stops at Quebec City's top tourist sites.
- Departures every 30-45 minutes
- Audioguide offered in 8 languages and a bilingual guide on the cruise ship