The AML Levant, the cruise ship departing from Rivière-du-Loup
The AML Levant will charm you with its streamlined shape and unique route. It will make you discover whales and other animals crowding the St. Lawrence River.
A unique adventure aboard one of our fleet's flagships.
The perks of the AML Levant
Store and Bar Service
A fully-equipped boat
What the AML Levant offers you
- Store and bar service
- 2 sheltered decks
- VIP section with 16 executive seats
Capacity : 493 passengers
Length : 112.2 feet
Group (rectangular tables) : 250
Club Maxim - Group : 160
La Petite Verrière - Group: 60
Group (rectangular tables) : 210
Please note that these settings include the layout of a dancefloor.
Access for people with reduced mobility
Motorized Mobility Aids (MMA)
Motorized wheelchairs, scooters, quadcopters
- Due to the weight of the wheelchair combined with the weight of the occupant, the adjustment of these wheelchairs and the lack of a lift socket, it is not possible to take any type of electric wheelchair on board the ships;
- In order to cruise, these individuals must be transferred to a manual wheelchair before reporting to the bridge.
- Vessels are accessible at all times, regardless of tidal heights. The maximum number of people in manual wheelchairs is two (2) on the AML Levant;
- Crew members will assist the person in moving to the desired floor;
- Throughout the cruise, if necessary, the passenger is assisted in his movements in the same way;
- Embarkation and disembarkation will be done in the presence of crew members.
Persons with reduced mobility without wheelchairs
- Boats accessible at all times;
- Assistance in moving the passenger from the moment of arrival at the bridge or before, depending on the passenger's needs.