Do I need to make a reservation to go on your cruises? If so, how far in advance do I need to make a reservation?
No matter which cruise you are interested in, we strongly recommend that you purchase your cruise tickets in advance to ensure a place on board. The sooner you book your cruise the better!
How can I book a cruise?
Booking a cruise is fast and easy! When you have chosen you cruise, you can book:
- Online: Find your cruise by clicking here , choose a date and buy your tickets. Reservations fees of $2.00 per tickets will be applied.
- By phone: Call us at 1-800-563-4643. Reservation fees of $4.00 per ticket will be applied.
- At a ticket office: Find the ticket office closest to you by clicking here and visit us! All our cruises and tours are offered at the ticket office, without any reservation fees.
Why are there booking fees when booking a cruise on your website or by phone?
Due to certain administrative costs related to telephone reservations, a reservation fee of $4 per paying person is charged to the invoice. However, when you book directly on our secure website, these fees are only $2 per paying person.
What are the benefits of booking my cruise online?
You can book your cruise online at any time! The reservation system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In addition, the cost of booking your cruise online is only $2 per paid ticket, compared to $4 when booking by phone.
Is parking included in the price of the cruise?
Our cruise prices do not include parking at any time. Our boarding points all offer different parking options. Click here to see the parking lots closest to our boarding points.
I would like to offer one of your cruises as a gift. How should I proceed?
A cruise is indeed the perfect gift! Whether you offer a Whale Watching Tour or a Dinner Cruise, the procedure remains the same. You must join our reservation centre by calling 1-800-563-4643 and one of our agents will gladly assist you. Two options are possible:
- Offer a gift certificate for a specific cruise or tour, for example a Whale Watching Tour with no date chosen. The gift certificate payment will be done during the purchase. The certificate is then sent via email. To book the cruise, you must call one of our agents at the reservation centre.
- Offer a gift card of the amount of your choosing. Our gift cards can be applied to all our regular priced products (cruises and tours, souvenir shops, restaurants, and bars.) The gift card payment will be done during the purchase and the card will be sent by mail to the address of your choosing. A gift card has no expiration date.
Does AML Cruises organize private group events?
AML Cruises has several corporate and group sales representatives who are dedicated to organizing unique, turnkey events that meet the needs of their clients. Private group events can be organized on all our boats, departing from Montreal, Quebec City, Trois-Rivières, Tadoussac, Charlevoix, Rivière-du-Loup and Berthier-sur-Mer.
Does AML Cruises have any promotional offers?
Our promotional offers can be found here!
What can the AML Flex and AML-FLEX + options can do?
The AML-FLEX option allows you, once, to advance or postpone the date of your cruise, up until 7 days before the date of departure.
The AML-FLEX + option, meanwhile, can allow you, once, to advance or postpone the date your cruise, up until 24 hours before the date of departure.
Note that these options are subject to availability. If you wish to advance your date, do it sooner than later. Available for individual sales and select products only. Any change of date or time must be authorized by an AML Cruise spokesperson. You must call 1-877-522-5346 to do so. The new date must be chosen within the calendar year of the initial date and can only be applied to the same product.
For more details, browse the AML-FLEX/AML-FLEX + section of our website.
Please fill out this form to receive our newsletter.